Welcome to Ultiplay!
UltiPlay offers services relating to the design, construction and maintenance of parks and playgrounds throughout New England. Our mission is to provide New England’s communities and our clients with the highest quality commercial recreation equipment and service for all generations. We are dedicated to providing quality athletic, recreation and wellness facilities for schools, childcares and municipalities.
In addition, we provide our clients with unrelenting attention to design excellence, safety and cutting-edge innovation to assure the very best in multi-generational “play” and challenge for those we serve throughout our region.
When it comes time for your park or playground installation, whether it be completed as a community-build or turnkey installation, our staff will be on-site every step of the way. A summary of services and features follows:
"You guys build the best playgrounds"
-Olav & Jakko Pajala
- Free consultation, design services and “Master Plan” development
- In-house CAD-based design of your park or playground
- Both community-build and factory-certified, full-service installation options
- Provision of the industry’s leading park, recreation and playground products
- Provision of a variety of safety surfacing solutions for your project
- Assistance with fundraising, grant preparation and “partnering”
- Complete site design and analysis of your existing or future park, or playground by a Certified Playground Safety Inspector
- Long-term assistance and maintenance services with your completed project
- Inclusive Play and accessibility planning and design
View Our Products
Who We Are
UltiPlay’s Videos of Recent Projects
Boston Area Projects
Westland Community Education Center
The GSA-approved partner in play
GSA Contracts: GS-03F-0070T, GS-03F-0071T
State Approved Vendor for the States of Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Ultiplay Parks & Playgrounds offers Commercial Recreation Equipment in Massachusetts ( MA ), Rhode( RI ), Connecticut ( CT ), New Hampshire ( NH ), Vermont ( VT ) and Maine ( ME ).
Approved vendor partner with National Purchasing Partner (NPP) for direct purchasing opportunities.
Approved vendor partner with HGACBuys for direct purchasing opportunities.